Friday, November 9, 2012

Have a Meaningful and Memorable Veteran's Day

Armed Forces Medley

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, so that my child may have peace." Thomas Paine

     I was talking to a friend yesterday and mentioned something that I have thought about for many years.  I tend to gravitate toward Veterans.  In groups of people I do not know in a social situation, I manage to usually end up talking to a Veteran even when I do not know that fact in advance.  Coincidence?  I think not!
     It will be my honor to lie among all of you that have served when my body moves to the dirt side of the grass.  It is also my fervent hope that our spirits will all meet "up yonder"!

Wishing you a Memorable & Meaningful Veteran's Day,
Dan
Captain W Dan Dobson
United States Air Force
1967-1972 


No comments:

Post a Comment