Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chosen Words

I was trying to think about what I should write today about carefully choosing ones words when I remembered this very inspiring video I had saved that says it all with ironically NO SPOKEN WORDS AT ALL! A successful sales event can turn on how you express yourself and of course how that expression is perceived by to whom you are speaking or corresponding. I do much better with the written word than the spoken word because it gives me time to choose my words more carefully ( and I don't say "you know so much"-you know?-LOL). Some of you are more talented than I in the spoken realm. Whichever is your cup of tea, carefully chosen words to convey ones point is the most compelling way possible is a skill you must develop to be successful in building any relationship either for fun or for profit. Watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Hzgzim5m7oU&vq=medium

No comments:

Post a Comment