Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The best thing you can do for them...and yourself






When I was a kid, my Dad taught me something after being very frustrated in a restaurant after a fine meal as to the time it took to get the check. In a very nice way, he explained to the waitress and her manager the importance of completing the sale properly (everything was about a sale to my Dad). They seemed very appreciative.
After they left, he told me something I have never forgotten. Telling people in the service business how they are doing or not doing is the best thing you can do for them and yourself because that is the only way they know if they need to improve. Whether you are a customer or a vendor., take the time to not only show appreciation for the services provided you ( yeah yeah, I know you are paying for them LOL) but just as important, let them know what does not satisfy you.

Try this as you might find you see better results in your levels of service

No comments:

Post a Comment