Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Are Your Customers Annoying You

A little "switchero" from last week.  I used to work with a guy in sales who could not wait to get off the phone with his customers no matter whether he called them or they called him.  The impatience in his voice was palpable.  I knew he would never make it in sales and eventually he did not.  How are you coming off to your customers?  Are you presenting a relaxed environment when you are talking to them thus allowing them the time to turn their thoughts into words?  I had a customer tell me one time concerning a sales person who I know very well that" no matter what I throw at him including the kitchen sink, he always maintains an even strain and never bites back evn when I deserve to be bitten."  I knew that person was going to be a success in sales and he is..... in spades. If you create a mutually hospitable environment in which to conduct business, you and your customer will not only reap the benefits but you will enjoy the harvesting process.  Make a friend and be a friend. Do unto others as you would want them to do unto to you! Crazy stuff, huh?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment